Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We (er...They) are Family... {Frankenmuth, MI Photography}

I just love this family. For a year now I've photographed different milestones in their lives....engagement, wedding, newborn, senior and now a family session. One thing I've learned is that these guys are a TON of fun. Oh, and that they completely love each other...one of the 'closest' families I've ever photographed. They are always more than a joy to have in front of my cameras...crazy fun...and they always manage to make me laugh and enjoy my job even more than I should. :)

This particular session was due to Taylor's return from Iraq. He JUST returned after serving one whole year for our country. Taylor, welcome home, and THANK YOU!!















...Poor lil Camden fell fast asleep...we tuckered him right out!

If there's one thing I've learned about Tabatha, it's that she is really a monkey. She looks like a beautiful girl, but she's really a monkey. A spider monkey, to be exact.
A TOTALLY candid moment! And I said to them...so this is what one year of marriage does to you guys? A year ago you couldn't get your hands off each other! ;)

...But they made up for it!