Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tabatha ~ Class of 2012 {Frankenmuth, MI Photography}

I met Tabatha last summer while photographing her sister's wedding....what a wonderful family she is a part of! I've loved photographing different members of her family throughout this past year and Tabatha was no exception! I loved having this gorgeous girl in front of my camera {she could SO be a model, don't you agree?). She's one of those girls who's personality is as beautiful as her outward appearance. Love!

Tabatha is planning a career in psychology after graduating next year. Yay for psych majors! (Did you know I actually have a degree in this field? Yeah, and I'm totally using it...cough, cough). I know this girl will achieve much in her life....congrats, Tabatha!

















Tabatha's mom and sister Tiffani joined her on our shoot....I loved this shot!

Her tattoo? Yeah, she just got it the day prior to our shoot! The dates are honoring her two grandmothers who passed away...


...And then we saw a chicken strolling down the road. Only in Frankenmuth, folks, only in Frankenmuth. "How many people get their senior portraits taken with a chicken?" Tabatha asked. :)

Not just sisters, but friends as well. Tabatha and Tiffani....love these lovely ladies!