Thursday, July 14, 2011

Madelyn Violet {Clio, MI Photography}

ALL smiles and happy faces here. Madelyn just turned one in June and had LOTS of fun getting her portraits taken. I'm serious, most wee ones her age are not all about getting their photos done, but Mady was FANTASTIC for her big shoot. This little girl just melts my heart....she is incredibly adorable. I loved chatting with her big sister Lilly, as well. Lilly will be turning 4 in November and loves just about all the same things my little girl loves (I included a random shot of her as well....even though this wasn't her shoot I still had to grab a couple portraits of her. What can I say...I'm a sucker for cute little kiddos).

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy this little girl's beautiful smile!










Big sister, Lilly. Isn't she such a cutie?