Monday, September 5, 2011

Caitlin & Ryan {Cass City & Frankenmuth Wedding Photography}

Caitlin and Ryan are some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. And their wedding was just that...sweet & sophisticated...a wedding oriented around their love for one another and their friends & family. Seriously, one of the most 'grown up' weddings I've ever been to in that this lovely bride and groom put so much focus and effort into making their guests feel welcomed and a part of their festivities. They did not care to follow all of the trends of how your wedding is 'supposed to go' and made their day their very own.

I will never forget the speeches made by several members of their bridal party, but the speech that I'll always remember was given by Caitlin's father. Not a dry eye, I tell you!

Caitlin & Ryan make a very handsome couple, and I was so happy to document their fabulous day for them. Cheers, Caitlin & Ryan...here's to many many years together!