Friday, August 26, 2011

Doug & Madi {Flint, MI Photography}

These two go together like ketchup and mustard. Like bread and butter. Like me and sugar. :) Seriously, I don't think there are many couples cuter and more well-matched than this pair. As Made wrote to Doug just the other day, "I know you're connected to a part of me that I don't even know myself." I have no doubt that they are meant to spend the rest of forever with each other.

JUST WAIT until you see what their 11-11-11 wedding will all entail. I am SOOOOO STOKED to be photographing their completely unique wedding. I mean, just wait. Your mind will be blown!

Congrats Doug and Madi. You guys are some of my favorite clients EVAH. :)

ps...Madi is a Flint-based photographer...go check out some of her work HERE.


















And they met at Taco Bell. Awh.