Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sasha & Curtis {Mount Pleasant, MI Wedding Photography}

Sasha & Curtis' gorgeous wedding was my first second-shooting experience EVAH. And I have to admit, I LOVE LOVE LOVE second shooting. I shot alongside my wonderful pal Lisa of Davison-based Pictured Poetry Photography (go check her out...her work is phenom!) and loved every second of it. Not only did we have the company of each other for this wedding (it's a blast to shoot a wedding with a photog friend) but I was able to get some angles/shots that I normally cannot catch at your normal one-shooter wedding.

....enter commercial....you should SERIOUSLY consider hiring a second shooter for your wedding, no matter who you end up hiring. The perks are endless and you will definitely thank yourself later. SOOOO worth the extra bucks spent!

Sasha and Cutis had a lovely day surrounded by all their closest friends and family, and I was very honored to be a part of their big day alongside Lisa. Here are a few peeks into their big day!




















...My favorite!