Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The N Family {Milwaukee, WI Photography}

I adore this family. Not just because they're super amazing and admirable, but also because they're a part of my family! I was fortunate enough to grow up in a close family...I saw all of my cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents on a regular basis. I have SO many fond memories of times spent with them.

Eric is one of those cousins. I always looked up to him growing up. Now here he is, all grown up, with an amazing wife, family, career and home - and he deserves it all! Eric and Kate are the definition of amazing parents. They are SO SO SO very patient with their kiddos, Kaylan and Hudson and their love for them just oozes and goozes all over the place. :)

So, what happens when you're in Milwaukee and your shoot date falls on the nastiest, windiest, rainiest day of spring? The MILWAUKEE DOMES to the rescue!!! Oh how I wish we had a place like that here in Flint to use as a backup plan!!

Please feel free to smile lots when viewing the following!



















The following two photographs are proof that in nearly every shoot that involves children, there is a 'wall' that is hit with meltdowns that follow... :) So cute in pictorial form, eh?


But then just hang 'em upside-down and all is well with the world again...

Sigh worthy....sigh....