Monday, May 30, 2011

Lindsey ~ Class of 2012 {Sheboygan, WI Photography}

Lindsey, the first Class of 2012 senior to grace my camera lenses with her presence. :) You know those naturally gorgeous people...the ones who effortlessly are amazingly beautiful, incredibly comfortable in their own skin....you know...the ones who everyone else is jealous of? Yeah, that's totally Lindsey. This girl is not only outwardly gorgeous, but she is SO laid back, grounded, level headed and intelligent. She was truly a joy to photograph, and I loved how comfortable she was in front of the camera. Lindsey has one more year left in high school, and then she will be off to pursue a possible career in design (she's still 'career shopping'!)

I travelled to downtown Sheboygan for Lindsey's shoot and fell in love with the town. Right on Lake Michigan, it is so cute and quaint, yet has a 'big city' feel to it at the same time. And although we battled fierce winds and 46 degree temps during her shoot, we had a blast. I just LOVE how her portraits turned out....I have a plethora a favorites!

Congratulations, Lindsey....I look forward to keeping up with what God has for your future!