Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jennifer ~ Class of 2011 {Cedarburg, WI photography}

Jennifer is the last member of the Class of 2011 to be in front of my camera. Why so late for her senior portraits? Well, Jennifer had the luxury of choosing when she wanted them done, as she is home schooled. She very much liked the idea of capturing herself right as graduation was happening as opposed to the summer prior....smart girl, she is!

I've known Jennifer since she was a baby, and I cannot believe she is GRADUATING this year! Lemme tell you, this lady is someone to admire. Currently she is in Albania (then later traveling to China and Spain) for several weeks doing missions and teaching work along side her dad. She is a VERY talented cook, is incredibly self-less and loving and a wonderfully gifted musician. When she arrives back home from her travels this summer she will be entering schooling to become an EMT.

Very rarely do you come across a young lady with such a gentle spirit. I think you'll see that in the following photographs even just through her smile. She makes me so proud, and I know God has great things in store for this young lady! Congrats, Jennifer!