Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kayla & Tyler {Lapeer, MI Photography}

Every photographer's dream, this couple is. They came perfectly dressed with a vision for their portraits, had ideas & props, a perfect backdrop...and well, just LOOK at them. PERFECT. I had so much fun with these two, and they were ridiculously easy to photograph.

I cannot wait for their August wedding. Kayla and Tyler are in mad love with each other and i cannot wait to see them become husband and wife. Not to mention their day is going to be fabulous...they have amazing taste! :)

And now, I will share wayyy too many portraits with all of you. I mean seriously, how could i choose?? Feast your eyes!!!!











Entirely their idea....red will be their accent color for their wedding. :)










Every once in a while selective coloring works. Take this, for instance...


And my favorite!!