Monday, April 23, 2012

Codi ~ Class of 2012 {Columbiaville, MI Photography}

Codi is, among so many things, a musical genius. I don't label this rare term on just anyone, but anyone who knows Codi must agree with me. This guy, he's talented...in such extraordinary ways. We are BEYOND blessed to have him serve alongside of us on our worship team at church and to have him a part of our youth group family.

This gets me thinking....I think we will make plans to tie his ankles to the drum set at church and keep him here FOREVER. Yep, that's a good plan. (muahahaaaa) He's just such an enjoyable person to be around. I do think his girlfriend, Elizabeth will agree with that. Normally teenage love, with a few exceptions, just gets under my skin. They are one of the exceptions. Their relationship is strong, admirable, based upon God and mature beyond it's years. As a part of Codi's portrait session he included Elizabeth...just in case you're wondering who that gorgeous young lady locked to his arm is. :)