Saturday, June 4, 2011

Danielle & Matt {Green Bay, WI Engagement Photography}

I met Danielle & Matt last summer as we chatted about their upcoming wedding being planned for June of 2012 (one year has FLOWN by already, I know the next year will, too!). These two are the type of people that you instantly feel at home around...as if you've known them for a long time upon meeting. I just love that about these two lovebirds! I'm reaaaallllyyy looking forward to their wedding next year!

Danielle & Matt have a handsome, smiley little boy named Evan who I also instantly fell in love with (ooohhh, and he likes me, too! I guess the feeling is mutual!). My favorite thing about Evan is that he pats your back when he hugs you. Tender little spirit, he is! Evan wins the prize as the most well behaved kiddo to ever be in front of my camera. He was PERFECT. Normally kids his age really don't like me, the random lady with the camera trying to make them do things they don't really want to do. Not so for Evan! Evan has faced challenges in his short life already, as he is 'handicapped', but I have no doubt that he and his parents will never let that label slow him down. Danielle & Matt just adore Evan and are SO SO loving and patient...he's a blessed kid to have such wonderful parents!

This was my second time shooting in Pamperin Park in Green Bay, WI. I absolutely love it there for so many different reasons. Hopefully I'll shoot there again in the future!

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy some of my favorite shots of these three amazing people....