Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crystal ~ Class of 2012 {Lapeer, MI Photography}

"Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a young Elizabeth Taylor?" ...Those were some of my first words to Crystal as we began our shoot. As a photographer, I've realized I take note of specific features...I notice resemblances and uniquenesses I would normally not see...I spend more time studying people (yes, maybe I am a creeper??). I just think Crystal has a classic look to her that is completely beautiful.

Crystal will be a 2012 graduate and is hoping to enter the Navy upon graduation. She is super-smart and has been a part of her school's robotics team (tsha...so cool!). She also has quite the knack for cooking and hopes to become a chef after her potental Navy career. Bright future ahead!

Crystal, I hope your last year of High School is a BLAST! Thanks for getting in front of my cameras!