Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sarah {Columbiaville, MI & Flint, MI Photography}

Oh I just love Sarah....and not just because I share her same awesome name! :) This girl has some serious beauty, brains and sweetness going on. A varsity cheerleader, student council president and math lover (to name just a few of her attributes), she has her head on straight. She is looking forward to studying business after graduating from high school, and I just have this feeling that she'll succeed at what she puts her mind to. I mean, it's totally worked already! :)

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation, Sarah! I was honored to have you in front of my cameras!

PS- I have an intern now!!! And not just any intern, an amazingly awesome intern! Cari will be joining me on many shoots this year and next, and she began her time with me for Sarah's shoot. Cari, I cannot WAIT to get to know you better!


















All her student council gear!