Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Greg & Josie - Class of 2012 {Columbiaville, MI Photography}

I've never meshed two shoots into one blog....but I've never had two shoots occur at the same time, either! Greg & Josie love each other a crazy lot, and I did a sort of 'double shoot' for them, so it only makes sense. Now, normally teenage love just annoys me. I remember how immature I was when i was a senior in high school. I thought i knew everything, but i was really clueless to the max. Being that my husband is a youth pastor, we see how pointless teenage dramatic relationships can be....but now being a photographer, I've seen many of those relationships survive to the point of marriage years later.

Greg & Josie have something special. They both march to the beat of their own drum. They're both totally unique, and they just go so well together....like PB & J. :)

Greg is a music supa star....TOTALLY and completely gifted musician (I should know, I play alongside of him every week). He's one of the sweetest, funniest kids you'll ever meet and totally loves Jesus.

And Josie....beyond a doubt one of the prettiest young ladies to grace my cameras with her presence. She is total top model material and has a sweet, gentle spirit ....making her a total envy inducing beauty. She has a flair for everything artistic and would love to peruse that area for college study.

Now, without further adieu....here are their featured portraits!




...Two of these photos show Greg's sense of humor. Can you tell which ones I'm talking about?? :)