Friday, July 13, 2012

Michael & Jessica {Commerce, MI Photography}

It didn't take me very long to become smitten with this incredibly sweet couple. Michael & Jessica were a very refreshing couple to photograph, and their friends & family were absolutely amazing and super friendly. In a day decorated with a wonderful array of pink, sophisticated details, many many happy tears & lots of smiles, I truly enjoyed myself as a photographer.

...and can I mention, I just LOVEEEEE working with my friend Lisa of LM Weddings! She is super talented, and I was so blessed to have her as my second shooter for the day (her images are peppered in the portraits below as well). If you're a bride or groom considering hiring a second shooter, don't hesitate! The results are well worth the extra spent money....that is IF you hire your second shooter through your main photographer. We work together as a team, understand each other, cover more ground & work to develop one finished product for you between the pair of us. (Shameless plug. Hehe.)

Congratulations Michael & Jessica! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your day!