Saturday, June 9, 2012

Josh & Hannah {Otisville & Flint MI Photography}

There's SOOO much I could say about this amazing couple. We've known them for 8 years now, first meeting them when they were teenagers in our youth group. We watched them fall in love and really, we consider them our own 'kids'. So naturally, when Josh and Hannah got hitched last weekend, we were incredibly happy for them and proud of them.

One thing I admire about Josh and Hannah...they really live their lives passionately and wholeheartedly for God. Their whole relationship has centered around God. And, they're one of the few couples I've photographed who have actually stayed pure before marriage. There's just something about the above stated that reaaaalllllyyyy makes a wedding day incredibly special. There was just such a sweetness about the whole event.

Editing their portraits all this last week, I think I had a permanent smile glued to my face. I'm just beaming for them. And now, while they're still on their honeymoon (with permission from the couple) I get to share some of their images with all of you. Please forgive me if I shared too many photos. I just couldn't help myself.

...and just in case you're wondering who the handsome pastor is, or who the cute little flower girl is...yeah, that's my hubby and daughter. I guess you could say we're a package deal. ;)



I'd say 'the end'...but really, it's not the end for these guys. It's merely the beginning!! Congratulations you two!!