Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mark & America ~ Engaged! {Genesee, MI Photography}

Yes, when I head the news I literally screamed out loud. :) I am incredibly happy for these two and their upcoming marriage! I have known America for quite a few years now, and I have been photographing her for many of those years. This girl has been in front of my camera a few times (my followers out there may recognize her beautiful face!) and I ALWAYS enjoy her ease in front of the camera.

Mark is quite a blessed man to have such a lady by his side, and I know she's blessed to have him as well. I cannot wait for their 2013 wedding day....so many amazing details are already in the works. It will be a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Also, just in case you're wondering who that cutie pie of a horse is, that's Mark's horse Hank. He's a sweetheart and was a lovely addition to our shoot!